« back to discussion

Timeouts / 500

Hi,

I recently upgraded a lot of things on Pineapple on the backend. There are a few minor outstanding issues though.

1. When you submit certain resources, it times out and appears to hang. Refreshing it can sometimes do the trick. For this one, I haven't isolated the cause yet, so if you discover anything you think that's directly triggering it let me know. I'm guessing something funky going on with elasticsearch indexing.
  2. Occasional 500 error when viewing comments that contain syntax highlighted code. Due to how sketchy pygments.rb gem is written.

Both these I'm looking into, although I'm quite busy. #1 is obviously a huge concern to me, #2 not as much.

Sorry about any inconveniences this may cause

about 3 years ago, by pineapple

1 Reply

pineapple

Solved #1 I believe, #2 is more annoying as it has to do with some funky code with my syntax highlighter. It decides to idle out often.

pineapple, about 3 years ago

Login or to comment.

« back to discussion

Tutorials are any resources you learn from.

Examples: an intro to html5 screencast, a pdf about git, photoshop effects tutorials, meta-programming in ruby, lambda calculus, higher-order fixed-point combinators.

Tools are websites, apps or services used -on- your project (indirectly), to aid the process.

Examples: A color scheme generator, email marketing software, usability heat maps, css3 code generators, a downloadable png compressor.

Assets are downloadable files used -in- your projects, usually as code, textures, or images.

Examples: a jquery sticky menu, photoshop brushes, background textures, mvc frameworks, twitter bootstrap, 960 grid system.